Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Review of interview 1

My scorecard


Short Review

When I finished the review, I think these three interviews are better than other interviews.

The best one is Kina, Elena V-20 points. She came up with 12core questions and also added and changed some of them. Before I saw the interview, I just know the Nepal is poor country because China has humanitarian aids and grants worker for Nepal. But now, I know a lot of new information about the Nepal. In addition, she showed some pictures that can help me know it effective.  

The second one is Carroll-Anderson,Nicholas S – 20 points. When I saw the interview, I can feel he prepare well. He set up his questions, objectives before the interviewing. Actually, his points is same as Kina Elena V, they both do a good job, but Nick is second because didn’t show some picture, some points I didn’t really understand.

The third one is Zhang Enli – 19 points. He did well. The blog presentation is good. But also has a problem that is didn’t show the picture resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment