Monday, October 15, 2012

Homework for First Interviewee


My interview objective is comparing the difference and similarity between the culture in Saudi and the U.S. In addition, I want to know more about perception and daily life of Saudi Arabia.

The core twelve questions for my interview:

1.      Could you tell me about yourself?(your name, home country)

2.      What are you planning to do after school?

3.      Why did you choose to study at St. Cloud University?

4.      What is the difference in educational systems between your country and America?

5.      Could you tell me about your country's traditional process regarding marriage?

6.      Can you tell me about activities that young people like to do in your country?

7.      What are major holidays in your country?

8.       What is your traditional food?

9.      What are your country's major religions?

10.  What do you perceive as differences between your culture and the American culture?

11.  Is there anything you would like to add before we end our interview?

12.  Do you have any questions for me, now that I have had the pleasure of asking you about so many things?

No comments:

Post a Comment