Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LEO Topic Assignment


What will we do after graduation? A few people still lived on their parents after graduation. However, most people are looking for a job. The graduation is merely a stop where we have a moment to prepare and reflect on the experience before we move into a new beginning. During the time, some people don’t know how to get a good job, because it is hard. A good job means a high income, and we can enjoy the life. So I picked the topic that is I need more information about writing to get a job.

       First, I need thinking about what kind of interests or talents do I have. In addition, I should analyze my background and skills, and the kind of setting I’d like to work in.

       Second, I will research many companies. Print resources can give I a start. Then I will choose which company is best for me. During the time, I will use information interviews, such as ask my family and friends to know this company, and also I can find the information in online.

       Third, is about resume. The appearance is very important because resumes are read quickly. The other important thing is information about me; however, no personal information section is included, such as, age or health.

       For the information, I will put these:


Final, cover letter is enabling you to adapt your background to prospective employers' needs since you'll be writing an individual cover letter for each job application you send out. HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment